Saturday, February 7, 2009

Private and luxe

Source : Straits Times - 7 Feb 2009

What is so ‘private’ about a privately developed HDB property like The Premiere:

~ Units come with bay windows and picture-frame windows - frames are only along the sides, with an unobstructed glass panel at the centre that is typical of private developments.The generous use of glass and bay windows has a lightbox effect.
~ Open balconys are included for all units. In HDB flats, this feature is mostly limited to five-room units.
~ Each flat comes with built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobes.
~ Kitchens come with cabinets, cooker hood and a hob - features not found in standard HDB flats.
~ There is tiled flooring for all units for the living room, dining room and kitchen. Similar finishings are the standard only in HDB Premium flats.
~ Bedrooms are fitted with teak parquet floors and air-conditioning.
~ Bathrooms are equipped with water heaters, fittings and mirrors with back-lighting, which are not found in HDB flats.
~ Each unit has a small ‘yard’ that can be used to hang laundry. This is designed on the inner side of the building and hence, concealed from the public eye.


1 comment:

Mrs Sharon Sim said...

I’m Charles David by name, i want to use this medium to alert all loan seekers to be very careful because there are scam everywhere, Few months ago I was financially strained, and due to my desperation I was scammed by several online lenders. I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable lender called Dr Purva Pius ( A God fearing man) who lend me a loan of $237,000 under 72 working hours without any stress. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan from this company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them i filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and to my shock I was given the loan, If you are in need of any kind of loan just contact him now via: {urgentloan22@gmail.com}