Saturday, June 20, 2009

Nearly all 180 units of 8@Woodleigh soft launch sold


Source : Channel NewsAsia – 20 Jun 2009

Hundreds of people turned up at the soft launch of a new condominium project in Woodleigh on Saturday morning.

Before noon, 140 of the 180 units at the 8@Woodleigh project were snapped up.

The developer – Frasers Centrepoint Homes – said prices were transacting at an average of S$890,000 for a 3-bedroom unit, or about S$770 per square foot.

One-bedroom units were sold at an average price of S$400,000, 2-bedroom units at S$690,000 and 4-bedroom units at S$1.1 million.

3-bedroom units make up 41% of the development, which consists of five blocks of 15-storey apartments.

The 99-year leasehold project is expected to have its TOP (Temporary Occupation Permit) in August 2013.

70% of the buyers are upgraders from public housing.

The developer said it will put on sale another 150 units at Woodleigh next weekend.

It also plans to launch a similar suburban project at Bedok Reservoir in July.


2 comments:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.