Thursday, February 12, 2009

Integrated resort on course for year-end opening

Source : Straits Times - 12 Feb 2009

MARINA Bay Sands, Singapore’s first integrated resort, is on target to open at the end of the year, its president, Mr Nigel Roberts, said yesterday.

His comments come after recent reports which raised the possibility that the resort would not be completed on time as a result of the global downturn.

Mr Roberts said the resort is seeing ‘tremendous’ demand for its facilities.

The 77th UFI congress in 2010 is so far the only confirmed event announced to the media.

But there are more on the way. The integrated resort has received around 78 ‘expressions of interest’ for meetings, incentives and conventions up to 2014.

It has also received more than 60 enquiries about its exhibition facilities for shows up to 2011, spanning industries such as maritime and semi-conductors, luxury consumer goods and textiles.

When asked about the take-up of retail space, resort vice-president George Tanasijevich said it was continuing to target high-end tenants.

He declined to elaborate further.


1 comment:

Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.